1983 was a year in the 1980s. In this year:
- Old One Eye's fossilised skeleton was discovered with the remains of a Trans-Time ranger inside, during excavation of an extension to the London Underground. Professor Gizzard was killed at the Natural History Museum when he dislodged a rod holding her jaws apart.
- 15 May: Harry Angel's F-20 "Scorpion" develops a fault and the R.A.F. pilot officer is forced to crash into the side of a hill to avoid hitting a school.
- Thursday 11 August: two giant wallabies were stolen from a shipment delivered to Kiddyland, Nuneaton
- Friday 12 August: handbills were distributed to most of Birmingham's public houses, promoting a rally to be held the following day at R.A.F. Stafford
- Saturday 13 August: Norman Paratt's drink is spiked at the Busy Bee cafe
- Halloran attempted to climb Evesest by the direct route.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.