2096 was a year in the 2090s. In this year:
- The population of Mega-City One was eight hundred million.
- Psi-Judge Cadet Cassandra Anderson investigated an organ harvesting racket operated by Umak Malaparte.
- Ula Danser's father died of Yeltzin's Disease
- Geek Gordon was sentenced to imprisonment on the Moon by Judge Joe Dredd.
- Bizmo Klux had several minor replacement operations and a micro-computer implanted to monitor all surgical additions
- 9th annual Black Atlantic Swim took place, the goal to swim from the Brit-Cit West Sector to Mega-City One.
- 3rd Annual All-Mega-City Block-Out Final
- Cadet Anderson: One in Ten, 2000AD Prog 1833
- 2000AD , Judge Dredd: Sin City
- Judge Dredd: Red Christmas, 2000AD Prog 44
- Judge Dredd (series): The Night of the Rad-Beast Part 1, 2000AD Prog 296
- Brink: Mercury Retrograde Part 1, 2000AD Prog 2270
- Judge Dredd (Daily Star) strip 27, Annual Swim, 1982
- Judge Dredd (series): Block-Out at the Crater Bowl, 2000AD Sci-Fi special 1983