2105 was a year in the 2100s. In this year:
- Spaceway Commander Paul Bodine encountered the Horno-Fly on Roxglo-Minor.
- Weather Control had been reestablished in central sectors of Mega-City One, though southern sectors were subject to freak weather conditions from the Dead South sectors.
- a time traveller from the far future appeared in Jules Verne Plaza in Mega-City One.
- 31st October: mutants entered Mega-City One to carry out raids and murders on mega-citizens under the guise of trick or treat.
- Astro-Galactic Wildlife Conservation Year
- Judge Feiffer was shot by Slab Tynan, time travelling from a point at least thirty years in the future, Rourke was also shot though Judge Dredd activated an explosive charge which had been implanted in this year, sending Tynan to the The Vaults where the 2105 version was also kept under the Grand Hall of Justice.
- Harold Makepeace Went was revived, having been placed in suspended animation in 2005, leaving instructions to be revived in exactly one hundred years.
- Judge Glennon
- Judge Salvador
- Judge Feiffer
- Judge Eustace
- Judge Simon
- Arnold Stodgman
The following stories were set in the year 2105:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Supercover Saga: The Horno-Flies of Roxglo-Minor, 2000AD Prog 31
- ↑ Judge Dredd (series): The Weather Man Part 1, 2000AD Prog 329
- ↑ Judge Dredd (Daily Star): Tomorrow's Perp
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Judge Dredd (series): Halloween, Judge Dredd Annual 1984
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Judge Dredd (series): The Other Slab Tynan, Judge Dredd Annual 1984
- ↑ Judge Dredd (Daily Star): Citizen Went
- ↑ Judge Dredd (series): Shanty Town (story) Part 2, 2000AD Prog 301
- ↑ Judge Dredd (series): Shanty Town (story) Part 3, 2000AD Prog 302
- ↑ Judge Dredd (series): Requiem for a Heavy-Weight Part 2, 2000AD Prog 332
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Judge Dredd (series): Requiem for a Heavy-Weight Part 4, 2000AD Prog 334
- ↑ Judge Dredd (series): Block-Out at the Crater Bowl, 2000AD Sci-Fi special 1983
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.