This article is about the real world.
Unlike most articles on 2000ADopedia, this article is about a person, company or publication in the real world. Please include verifiable references for all statements made.

Crack-and-peel was a lettering process used in British comics.

In US comics the penciled pages might be sent off to the letterer, or vellum tracing paper would be used[1].

References[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.