- This article is about the art droid. For the Judge Dredd character, see Kevin O'Neill (character).
Kevin O'Neill was born in South London in 1953. He worked as an office boy at Buster in the early 1970s. Other people who worked in editorial at IPC Magazines at the time included Dez Skinn (who also edited a fanzine called Fantasy Advertiser International), Nick Landau and Dave Gibbons. By 1972, O'Neill had drawn for one fanzine called Unicorn and by 1973, O'Neill had drawn a comic shop advert which appeared in Fantasy Advertiser International. Around the same time his artwork also appeared in Cor!! comic.
He followed Dez Skinn to a series of monthly poster magazines called Legend Horror Classics, providing covers and sometimes interior strips.
- 2000AD (art editor Progs 58-85)
All as artist unless otherwise specified
- A.B.C. Warriors - also creator
- Bonjo from Beyond the Stars - also wrote & creator
- Dash Decent - also co-wrote
- Judge Dredd
- Tharg's Future Shocks
- Nemesis the Warlock - also creator
- Ro-Jaws' Robo-Tales
- Tharg The Mighty
- Tharg and the Intruder - also wrote
- A Serious Case for Treatment
- For a Fistful of Groats
- +2 others
- Comic Auteurs
- Kevin O'Neill - His Dark Materials
- Non Fiction
- New Comics: End of the Century
- Shok! - also co-wrote
- Captain Klep - Tornado
- Marshal Law - Toxic! also creator
- Nemesis the Warlock - Dice Man / Poster Prog
- Mek Memoirs, a 12-page fanzine produced by O'Neill in 1976.
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen