The Lawmaster was the standard issue personal verhicle for Judges. A high-spec motorcycle, they were computer-controlled and could operate independently of their riders.
It was equipped with a Synitron GK 13 audio computer, an infra-red beam and Cyclops TX laser cannon. The computer was able to impart information to Judges and to return to Justice HQ for reassignment alone.
Worlds of 2000ADEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Year One: City Fathers Chapter One
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Judge Dredd: The Cop Part One, Judge Dredd Megazine 356
- ↑ Judge Dredd: The Cop Prologue, Judge Dredd Megazine 356
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Smoker's Crime, 2000AD Prog 23
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Lawmaster in Action
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Judge Dredd: Sus-Animation
- ↑ Judge Dredd: The Troggies, 2000AD Prog 36
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Anderson, Psi-Division: Dragon Blood Part One, Judge Dredd Megazine 380
- ↑ The Lawmaster - Judge Dredd & the Worlds of 2000AD Roleplaying Game
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.