The Resistance Underground Fortress was a secret base hidden underneath an East Anglian farmhouse. It was home to The Resistance and the Commander of the underground fortress was Brigadier Bentley Pearson.
- living quarters
- security complex
- artillery store: bomb and rocket racks
- main control and scanning centre
- guard room
- vehicle and ammunition centre
- bay containing 56 Scorpion Tanks and 100 Saracen armoured cars
- bay containing 20 Harrier Jump-Jets
- missile silos containing at least 4 Revenge missiles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.