Rogue Trooper was a boardgame released by Games Workshop.
- game designer: Richard Halliwell
- development: Aly Morrison, Graeme Davis, Jervis Johnson
- cover art: Dave Gibbons
- board art: Pete Knifton
Players used plastic miniatures of G.I.s, while additional metal figures were available separately from Citadel Miniatures.
- 6 plastic GI playing pieces
- 6 character sheets
- 1 Traitor playing piece and base
- 1 counter sheet containing 70 counters
- 283 playing cards
- GI's Battle Manual
- GI's Orientation briefing
- 6 dice
- Traitor General